To strengthen the capacity of institutions to deliver market-led, scalable financial and Agronomic services to all people through guiding policy & facilitating partnerships to develop enabling eco-systems; comprehensive, customized strategic advice; and actionable, on-site operational assistance, to design and implement a variety of financial inclusion and Agronomic models.
Our firm is looking forward to contribute to ending extreme poverty and hunger in the East and central Africa region. It aims to do this by creating favorable conditions for strengthening the capacities of rural women and youth in four East and Central African countries that allow them to set-up and run profitable agri-enterprises that lead to wealth and employment creation
To be a leading consultancy firm in agronomy in East and Central Africa.
- Provide guiding policy & facilitating partnerships to develop enabling Eco-systems.
- Comprehensive, customized strategic advice on Agronomy and financial inclusion.
- Actionable, on-site operational assistance to partners Improve farmer access to credit, certified inputs, insurance and payments products by understanding their needs, aspirations, perceptions and behaviors.
- Convert clients to a market-led approach.
- Train farmers on Agronomy and Financial Literacy.
- Draw plans for production based system activities to be undertaken by farmers.